What Not To Feed Dogs ?
Dogs smell everything and want to eat everything, but What Not To Feed Dogs ? A new and cute member is added to our house and we’d love to take care of it at its best. They don’t just have to eat dry or wet food. Maybe add good snacks and human foods to feed dogs. They can have lots of fresh vegetables like corn, carrots, and cheese. You can mix fresh vegetables, rice, ground turkey to make a great meal for your dog.
Peanut butter is also a great snack and one of dogs favorites. You can put a little on dog toys. You can also put some peanut putter on the wall in the tub to get your dog to stand or sit still while you give them a bath.
Grapes onions and chocolate are bad for dogs to eat. Raw hide bones are bad for dogs because they have artificial food color dye that isn’t good for dogs. Also lots of dogs eat objects they aren’t supposed to eat. Like grass, sticks, and rocks from the yard. Its very bad for them.
We did research about What Not To Feed Dogs ? and shared it for you.
Dogs should never eat the following foods ;
- Because of the toxic persin it contains, even a bite can have effects such as vomiting, diarrhea in dogs.
- Grapes can cause kidney failure in dogs.
- Coffee and tea contains stimulants such as caffeine, chocolate and can damage the nervous system and heart of dogs.
- Milk and dairy products are only good for puppies. Lactose intolerance may occur if an adult dog consumes it.
- Since onions and garlic contain disulfides and sulfoxides, they can cause damage to red blood cells in dogs.
- Raw meat and fish can cause food poisoning. In addition, fish such as salmon cause salmon poisoning and can be fatal in a few weeks if the disease is not diagnosed.
- Alcohol; Seeing your dog drunk can be a very funny sight, but because alcohol can easily penetrate through the stomach wall, the end of the fun can result in death as it has effects such as nervous system, coordination and depression in the animal.
- Xylitol, which is one of the low-calorie sugar alcohols used mostly in chewing gum xylitol, even if taken in small amounts, reduces blood sugar, seizures, even leads to death
- Chocolate; Because of the obromine contained in your dog absolutely but certainly do not eat chocolate, and if you notice that you eat chocolate, you should immediately contact the vet.
Our previous article 10 Best Types Of Hounds Our article titled hound, hound dog breeds ve The best hound dog about information is given.